Nail fungus is a common condition that affects toenails and fingernails. The condition can cause the nails to become discolored, thickened, and brittle.
Nail fungus is usually caused by a fungal infection that begins in the skin around the nail. Get rid from Nail Fungus can be possible by oil supplement which is Kerassentials Buy Online.
The most common type of fungus that causes nail fungus is dermatophytes fungi. Nail fungus is one of those things that you never really think about until you have it.
Why Are There White Marks On The Nails?
White marks appearing on the nail can be a sign of a problem in the body. This problem can occur due to damage to the nail plate.
Generally, the problem of leukonychia is considered to be responsible for the white marks on the nail. This is a condition that causes severe damage to the nail plate.
Some of the major reasons for having white marks on nails are as follows.
- Leukonychia can cause white spots or marks on your nails. In the problem of leukonychia, there may be white marks in one or more nails. In this problem, you can have this problem in both hands due to allergies.
- White marks can also appear on your nails due to allergies. Nail paint, gloss, hardener or nail polish remover can cause allergies.
- Fungal infection can also be the reason for the problem of white marks on the nail. A common fungus called onychomycosis can cause small white spots on your nail. As the infection progresses, your fingers can also be affected.
- Due to genetic reasons, you can also have the problem of white spots on the nail. The problem of leukonychia is generally considered to be genetic. Bauer syndrome also carries a risk of developing leukonychia.
- There may be a problem of white spots due to injury on the nail. There may be white marks due to finger getting stuck in the door or if the nail is hit by something.
- Due to the lack of minerals in the body, there can be white marks on the nails. This problem can occur if there is a deficiency of zinc in the body.
- Due to the lack of calcium in the body, there can be white color marks on the nails. In such a situation, diet and supplements should be taken care of after the advice of the doctor.
- This problem can occur due to skin related problems like nail psoriasis and eczema etc. Apart from this, white spots on the nail plate can also occur due to leucoderma.
- Serious diseases in the body can also be the cause of white spots on the nails. Heart disease, kidney failure, pneumonia and liver cirrhosis problems are the main reasons for this.
Tips To Prevent White Spots On Nails
The problem of white marks on the nail can be due to many reasons and to prevent it, you should remove the reasons.
If you are having the problem of white marks on the nails again and again, then first of all you should contact the doctor.
The doctor will examine you to find out the cause of the problem. After that, if this problem is happening due to some disease or disorder, then treatment will be done to remove it.
Apart from this, to avoid the problem of white marks appearing on the nail, you should eat a balanced diet and practice regular exercise and yoga.
Do not buy beauty products to use on nails without thinking. Use a product on the skin or nails only after consulting an expert.
In conclusion, it is difficult to determine the color of nail fungus because it depends on the type of fungus and the severity of the infection.
If you are following some medication treatment for your nail fungus infection you can see Kerassentials independent reviews on its Official Website.
If you think you have nail fungus, it is important to see a doctor because it can be a sign of a more serious condition.